Week 3 Challenges
This weeks challenge
World challenge week. Pick a country of your choice to focus on but not the UK.
- Decide what county you want to focus on- might be where you are from if not the UK, have family living there, what is the capital city, famous people and population, tourists attractions, Include their national flag, have you visited the country?
- Find out what scouting is like, ever hosted a scout jamboree or major scouting events and draw the National scout scarf for the country
- Learn 10 words from you country of choice and record yourself saying them and translate into English
- Cook food from your chosen country or get snacks. Get some photos
- History about the country
- Major news event which has happened in the last year
- Important dates for national events
Remember once completed send it over to me or pop it on the Facebook page